Ice Auger Drill Plate Pro
- Weight: 5 lbs - With auger bit/tested drill: 14 lbs
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
- Rubber dipped handles and trigger for easier handling and use
- Taller upright bracket to accommodate more drill types
- Industrial ball bearing - absorbs the load from the auger so the drill is only used to spin the auger and not support the torque
- Extends the life of the drill
- Includes all hardware needed to mount your drill
- Works with most current 18 or 20-volt ½ inch cordless drills
- Convert cordless drill to an electric auger!
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use
- No gas auger fumes!
- Spring return on the actuator arm
- Patents 9,561,546 and 9,999,969
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.